Before you submit your resume would you like to take advantage of the Society’s Resume Evaluation Service?
Does your resume represent you in the best light?
Writing a good resume that gets you an interview with employers is a tricky business. APS makes the job much easier by providing career search assistance consisting of reviewing what you produce and giving suggestions for improvement.
For over thirty years the Society has provided career search assistance and has helped business people improve their presentations. Members receive this resume evaluation service at an affordable discounted price of $60 as a benefit offered by the Society.
You may now use this resume evaluation service even if you are not a member of the Society for a reasonable fee of $90. Here are some of the ways that this career search assistance will help you and what the resume evaluation service includes:
- A check of your resume for correct spelling and proper grammar
- Suggestions are given to improve the content based on your experience
- Suggestions are given to improve the format
- Words and phrases that help get better results
- Words, phrases and statements that you should avoid using
- A personalized report that explains your resumes strengths and weaknesses
- Tips on how to use your presentation
- Simple tips for writing a professional and attention-getting resume
Take advantage of this career search assistance and let your resume get the attention that it deserves.
Terms & Conditions
When you submit your resume to the Society via the Internet and request an impartial evaluation, the Society will review your submission and offer suggestions for improvement. The Society makes no express or implied warranty regarding the suitability of the evaluation made and it is not responsible for the accuracy of your presentation or its contents regardless whether any suggestions are used or not. Submissions are to be Word or text files.
If you would like to submit your resume via US Postal mail, please include a check for the appropriate amount made payable in US funds to the American Purchasing Society. Please be sure to include your name and return address.
Once a transaction has been submitted there is a service charge for any cancellation.