The American Purchasing Society provides a large library of purchasing publications with relevant information for its' members. This includes the Professional Purchasing magazine, which has been developed since 1972, as well as articles covering a variety of topics relating to the purchasing industry.
Professional Purchasing Includes:
- Articles written to help purchasing professionals perform their job more efficiently.
- Reviews of the economy, price indexes, and business related news.
- Advertisements for job openings for buyers, purchasing managers, or purchasing executives.
- Tips on purchasing related subjects.
- Questions from members are answered.
- Schedules for our online purchasing and supply courses.
- Member profiles
- Professional development books offered by the Society
- Certification Announcements
- and More!
The articles published by the American Purchasing Society cover topics from negotiating, benchmarking, career decisions, to e-commerce, delivery and much more. Become a member of our professional purchasing organization today!